Moment for the Arts

I just love seeing my kids be creative.  I love all of their creations from arts to letters.  Here's just a very small sampling of the joy their creativity brings into my home every day!

John showing off his Monster Truck in chalk.  Nice details, buddy!

A note by Owen from his imagination at bedtime when he should have been sleeping, but decided to go on a sea adventure instead:

It reads:

Captain's Log:

I'm in the triangle.  I might die. Our ship might sink!  Whoever finds this, I might be dead.


John and monster truck.  Created at preschool and carefully folded to bring home and give to Mommy.

John and his cousin J with their masterwork, "Monster truck in Space"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House