Birthday John!

Quite possibly the world's most adorable and sweetest little boy turned 5 this month!  Happy Birthday, John!  This year John has learned to read, gained confidence in writing, made lots of sweet, fun friends, and become the world's most enthusiastic big brother.  I just love this little man to bits!  He always has a smile and a hug for me and the best little boy snuggles around.  The highlight of my day is when I pick him up from preschool and he always - always - comes running to me with arms outstretched and a big smile when he sees me.  He gives the best hugs around! He has a tender heart and is always kind.  I love being his mama so much!  Happy Birthday, John!  I love you to the moon and back!






To celebrate his birthday we took the kids and John's cousins Cove and Jalen to Family Frolic Science Night at the Ogden Treehouse Children's Museum.  They had a blast!  Maeve even got to be in the Partici-Play as a Blood Clotting Agent in the Circulatory System.  Hurray for science birthday fun!










 
John's Freestyle Art.  It's a Dinosaur, dino egg, and baby dino. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House