Small Moments


Weeks are made up of days and the days are made of of small magic moments.  Here are a few of the small moments I enjoyed this week.  

I think it is utterly delightful to see our pet bunny, CiCi, take such interest in our tiniest family member.  If Diana is in the front room then CiCi is nearby watching over her, or even grooming her soft baby hair.  I think CiCi enjoys babies as much as I do.  

Diana has that magnetic pull to play that all my babies seem to have.  If she is playing on her mat it doesn't take long for interested and loving siblings to join in on the fun.  I love these simple moments of connection and affection.  

Maeve had a fun school fieldtrip to the Utah State Capitol and to the Utah Museum of Natural History.  I was so excited for her!  Museums are the best sort of fun! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House