Happy Thanksgiving

 I'm so thankful for all of the blessings Heavenly Father has given me.  He has blessed me with a wonderful family.  He has blessed me with so many amazing friends.  He blesses me with a safe and comfortable home, plenty of good food to eat, the means we need to take care of our physical needs and many of our wants.  He has given me the blessing of knowledge of both earthly things and important eternal spiritual truths.  He has blessed me to receive temple blessing and the ability to draw strength and wisdom from my covenants.  He has blessed me with an amazing husband.  Dustin is far more wonderful than I could have dreamed him up to be.  I am thankful for this special time of year where we take the time to reflect on the blessings we all have and look forward to celebrating the biggest blessing of all, the gift of the Savior and his atoning sacrifice for us.  Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours.  I hope you enjoy these silly Thanksgiving preschool craft pictures from our resident silly preschooler.  :) 







Now let the Christmas celebrations begin!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House