Happy Birthday, Owen!

 

I can’t believe this handsome kid turned 7 years old this year! We had a blast celebrating Owen with gifts of Legos and a super fun friends and family bowling party at Parkside Lanes here in Morgan. We bowled, and played, ate, and laughed all in honor of Owen. I love Owen’s engineering creativity and ability to focus. He’s a hard worker, loves a good competition, and gives the best secret smiles ever. He’s the first to remind me we need to read a bedtime story every night and thinks of some of the most exciting games to play. Owen brings so much joy and laughter to the family. I am so glad he is ours. I can’t wait to see all the joy and growth another year will bring. Happy Birthday, Owen!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House