Garden Pictures to Remember Summer 2021

My Mother says it is very important to take pictures of your garden because in Morgan come January and February you need a something to prove that at one point in the year we enjoyed glorious green and colorful flowers in our yards.  So, here are some pictures of my pretty first backyard garden here in Morgan, Utah.  My mother and Dustin helped me shape and build the garden beds, plant lots and lots of fun plants, and care for it all summer long.  Enjoy the memories! 


I included a few pictures of a few of the yummy vegies we harvested from our garden this year too.  
Vegetable Garden in August

Giant sunflower fairy garden in side yard.
Zuccini flower that looks like a star
Strawberry blossom
Little helpers with all this fun garden work to be done







John hiding under a sunflower leaf

Maybe my boys should start growing like sunflowers!  Look how tall they grew!

Maeve and her best friend Lily in the Sunflower tree garden in early September






This potato didn't come from my garden, but come on!  It looks just like a heart!  Who doesn't love a heart potato?! :) 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House