Back to School - Public Edition 2021

After a very long and stressful year of home school last year due to Covid-19 we are venturing back into the world of Public In-Person School this school year.  It's promising to be a good year despite a few bumps along the way.  The kids have been so excited to head back to school that when I tried to get their pictures for the first day this was the best I could get.  They had no time for me.  They had friends to make and important things to learn!

This year I have 1 in High School, 2 in Middle School, 2 in Elementary School, and 1 in Preschool (starting in September)  I would like it to be noted that I attended all 3 schools myself at their varying ages (except for preschool).  Weird.

Loyd using his ingenuity to commandeer his baby brother's scooter to transport his beginning of the school year supplies to campus.  
Owen trying to block my camera.  Stinker!

 Maeve with her BFF Lily on their way to their first day of school!

John is now discovering the joy of being the only kid home during the school day.  He and I enjoy many adventures together, read lots and lots of books, play preschool, and enjoy the quiet.  John loves having all of Mommy's attention to himself.  Lucky boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House