Yarn Arts Extravaganza!


Xavier illustrating how long of a snake he can make when knitting for 1 hour.  WOW!

Xavier has found a new passion in life.  Finger Knitting!  He is quickly going through my stash of left over yarn and filling my house with all sorts of whimsical yarn crafts.  It's so fun to see him excited about a new hobby and working hard to get better at it every day.  I just hope my vast yarn stores last until we can go shopping at the craft store again!

"Snakes in Love" diorama created by Xavier in honor of My and Dustin's 16th Wedding Anniversary

Some of the many creative crafts keeping Xavier busy these days
*****
 
Rebekah finally got board enough to ask me to teach her to crochet.  I'm really proud of her and how nicely she is doing.  She picked it up really quickly and has already made an adorable little family of dragons to keep us company while we all stay home all day, every day.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House