Bekah, it's your birthday!

14!!  14!!  How did that happen?  It wasn't that long ago we brought you home  and learned how to  be parents through a lot of trial and error on our part, and great patience and perseverance on your part.  I hope you had a wonderful birthday and felt loved and special, because you are.  You may not always feel like a big deal, but you are. You are always a big deal to me.  I marvel at how honest, and funny, and intelligent, and creative you are becoming.  You make the world a better place for being in it.  You make our family better by being part of it.  You make me better by being my daughter and teaching me the ropes of parenthood.  Love you  to the moon and back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House