Happy Birthday, Xavier!

 
This handsome kid turned 10 this year!  Happy Birthday, Xavier!  We had a fabulous birthday week celebrating our favorite Xavier.  We went out to eat on Monday, enjoyed birthday cookie cake and a special lunch together on Wednesday, and then took birthday pictures and did some shopping together on Friday.  I love this boy's smile and his goofy personality.  He's quick to smile, quick to crack a joke, and quick to make new friends.  Xavier tries hard every day to do what's right and be a good example to others.  He's kind and considerate.  He's loving and playful.  He works so hard at school and always tires his best, even when things are hard or boring.  I know I can count on this kid to be my helper, not to mention he's just fun to hang out with.  Xavier, I'm so thankful you are my little boy and I have the pleasure of watching you grow up and become the amazing man I know you will be.  I love you so much!  Happy birthday and I'm looking forward to many more!
That's a lot of candles!  Maybe we should have called the fire department as backup. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House