Happy Birthday, Maeve!

 How on earth did we get to birthday #7 so fast!  This clever, imaginative, talkative, friendly, beautiful, kind, loving, artistic, and all around amazing little girl turned 7 years old this year. 

Maeve has been a burst of life and joy since the moment she was born.  I laugh at her craziness and her goofy dance moves, I marvel at the depth of her understanding of the love of God for her and for all mankind.  I love how much she takes to heart the commandment to do to others and you would have them do to you as she tries to show love and friendship to all she meets.  I am grateful for her sharp intellect and joy in the quickness and creativity of her mind.  I am always humbled by the gift that she is in my life and the loving Heavenly Father that sent her to me. 

Maeve, we love you so much and are grateful for another wonderful year in the books and the exciting expectation of another adventurous year ahead!
  Maeve figured out a nontraditional way to blow her candles out with this air pump :D
 

 We made her try a more traditional candle blowing technique for the pictures. 

 More pictures of my beautiful little warrior queen, Maeve



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House