Art Camp


Rebekah was selected to participate in a week long Art Camp hosted by the Houston Museum of Art.  She had a lot of fun attending a 2 hour long Art lesson every day for 4 days and then on Friday she and I got to go with her class to the Museum of Art in downtown Houston to view the awe inspiring works of art there and to enjoy doing a fun art project together with clay. 

After our fun field trip Rebekah and I stopped for a yummy lunch before heading back home.  It was a really fun chance for her and I to spend some priceless mother/daughter time together.  I'm so very blessed to have such a great young lady as my daughter and to have the chance to spend such a great day together.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House