Library Fun

We figured our summer wasn't business enough this year with 5 kids out of school, 2 summer camps, swimming lessons for 4 kids, and 1 internship and 2 graduate classes for Dustin, so we decided to add a summer of part-time job fun for me at the library.  I'm enjoying my time using my library skills at the local library as a seasonal children's librarian.

I enjoy the work, and the ladies I work with are amazing, but I do miss being home with Dustin and my kids.  I'm thankful for the gospel to help us know what priorities last the longest and mean the most.  Dustin and my kids are the most important priority to me and I am so glad I don't have to work all the time.  The summer is plenty of time for me to remember how much work it is to go to work and how much of a loss it is for me to be gone so much from my family. 

Wishing you all a less busy summer than me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House