Xavier Spotlight

A picture of Mommy (me) by Xavier, drawn June 2014
A signed picture titled, "The Savior," by Xavier.  It's a picture of Jesus.  Xavier says you can tell because he is so glowing and bright, drawn June 2014
Xavier has picked up on a love for drawing.  It's fun to see how many pictures he can color yellow (his hands-down favorite color) and how happily he draws all of his subjects.  I love my kids' art.  :)

Funny Xavier Quote:


While watching a Peg Plus Cat episode promoting the idea that sorting (i.e. cleaning) one's room is lots of fun, Xavier (age 4) says under his breath: 

"Sorting is dumb.  I hate sorting.  I sort things under my bed."

It's true.  He sorts (throws everything on the floor) his toys under his bed whenever we ask him to clean his room.  Gotta love an honest kid.  :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House