Must Almost Be Time For Christmas

Xavier made us some mistletoe at preschool to help celebrate the season.  Love it!
The weather was absolutely beautiful and in the upper 60s and 70s for most of the week.  With such nice weather and the trees dropping their leaves at a good clip, I thought I would get out and rake some Christmas leaves.  It seems to always be this time of year when the yard needs a good raking.  The kids have been very helpful in this yard work endeavor.  :)
Rebekah and Maeve playing in a big leaf pile
Xavier pretending to be a bird in his nest

Rebekah, Maeve, and Loyd demonstrating the relaxing properties of sitting in leaf piles
Leaf fight!
With all this great help I think I raked up this particular pile of leaves 4 times before I finally got it all bagged up.  Oh well, what good is a leaf pile if you can't jump and play in it first.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House