Soccer Star

Loyd officially entered the world of sports with his first soccer practice this week. Dressed in his baseball shirt, basketball shorts, and soccer socks he was excited to meet his coach and team for the first time. He did really great at practice. He listened to his coach, made a great soccer ball stealing pirate, and played a mean game of "Red Light, Green Light" kicking his ball down the field. He was in his sporty element. I'm sure he's going to enjoy sports and we'll keep you updated with how his first game goes next week!

Comments

I always enjoy your updates and hearing about what your kids are up to next. It has been sooo long since I have seen you guys in person I love that the blogger world keeps me in touch with your sweet family. Hope you are well these days- how is school going for you? Can't beleive you are tackling that with 3 kids- but then again I am sure you can do it!I would go back to school to if I could too.

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House