The Aquarium

Loyd had his first big Trooper School field trip this week. We all went to the Moody Gardens Aquarium to see lots of beautiful sea life. Xavier was fascinated with everything. He ran from observation window to observation window shouting, "Oh! Look! Oh! Look!" Loyd just ran. He made 3 laps around the entire Aquarium in the time it took Xavier and I to see 2/3 of it. Thank goodness Loyd had his own personal trip chaperone to keep up with his energy. :)

I couldn't resist getting a picture of Loyd in the shark cage. There's something comforting in knowing he's stuck in one spot for a minute. :)

I had a difficult time getting pictures of the boys' faces. They didn't want to look at me. They wanted to watch the fish and squeal at the water acrobatics of the seals and penguins. I can't say I blame them. I had fun watching the animals too. They are way more fun to watch than boring old mommy.

It was a fun field trip. We had a great time and everyone napped very well when we got home that afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House