They Look So Innocent....


This is the face of an innocent child who would never even think of something naughty, let alone do it. Or is it?


My garden doesn't stand a chance against my two busy boys. After turning it into his personal sand box and climbing wall, (Yes, I did find Loyd scaling the chicken wire behind the tomatoes.), I'm not sure my poor plants can survive the abuse, let a lone give fruit.


Xavier wasn't far behind his big brother on tormenting the garden. He decided to cut out the middle men (aka Vegetables) and go directly to source and eat dirt. Boy, did he eat a lot of it. He decided to have this little snack in the few minutes it took me to put him down to get Loyd buckled into the van so we could go to story time at the library. I'm so glad cleanliness is such a high priority for my boys.


We decided this week that Xavier has the best morning routine out of everyone. Each morning I make him his own personal recliner out of a couple of pillows on the floor. Then, he gets to settle in to a leisurely breakfast of Cheerios and milk while watching PBS cartoons. It's a sweet life to be a baby.


Xavier has also been getting braver with his climbing skills. I turned my back to put some dishes in the dishwasher and turned around to find him playing with some toys...


...on TOP of the table! I guess I'm going to have to order my second set of eyes from Amazon to make sure I can keep track of these busy boys.

Sorry I don't have any pictures of Bekah this week. I guess she didn't do anything too wacky to get a picture.

She has been having a fairly good week. She has a case of the giggles and laughs at everything, and she is also getting really excited for Christmas. I went to the toy story yesterday to pick up their gifts. The kids wanted to come, but we told them that I was going to a meeting with Santa Clause regarding their presents. Rebekah decided the meeting must have taken place at the library, as that is where we see Santa every year. When I got back I was greeted by very excited children. Bekah asked me what Santa looked like and if I really knew him. She also wanted to know if he has way too many toys at his house. I guess she was thinking that if he had too many toys then he would be forced to send some her way. She is a silly girl and always thinking. Between Bekah's believing heart in the magic of Christmas and Loyd now being old enough to understand some of the fun of the season, I think this will be a fun Christmas.

Comments

Jill said…
Bekah couldn't stop talking about Christmas and presents in primary today!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House