A Long Walk....

This last week Dustin went to Washington D.C. for a Project Lead the Way conference. While he was away we kept ourselves very busy. We tried to think of something fun to do every day and I got some of my craft projects done.


On Monday, we had story time preschool at my house. We learned all about big and little and the kids had a fun time painting their big and little Halloween pumpkins.

On Tuesday, after we dropped Bekah off at preschool, the boys and I went to the park and then to the library for story time. I think they liked playing at the park best.

Wednesday was Xavier's 1 year old well baby visit. He wasn't brave at all. Every time the doctor or the nurse would look at him he would try to burrow into my chest and cry. He was especially woosey when he got his immunizations. Poor Baby Xavier.


On Thursday, the boys and I decided to walk around our little neighborhood while Bekah was at school. If you walk every square inch of my neighborhood you will have walked about a mile, barely. Well, we set out on our expedition at 9:30AM. We didn't return home until 11AM. Loyd is one thorough explorer.


Later that day Bekah shared her home made play dough with her brother and we watched a fun movie and ate a treat of twisty Cheetos. There is nothing better in all the world than twisty Cheetos, according to the kids.


Xavier discovered the joys of eating the whole apple on his own, seeds and all. I think those may be Grandpa P's genetics at work there. :)

On Friday we played all morning at the park with our friends and then I had a girls' movie night at my house.

Saturday was action packed with grocery shopping and a birthday party. Dustin came home late that night and now we are enjoying our normal Sunday family routine. It's a return to our normal chaos.

Here's to a less action packed week.

Comments

Sounds like your life is about as crazy as ours right now!! Here's to a less busy week!! Hope all is well!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House