Happy Birthday Xavier!


We celebrated Mr. Xavier's first birthday this week. We are thankful this cheerful little boy is part of our family. He is a fun little spirit and always cheers us up with his silly laugh and his ready smile. I can't believe a year has past already since he made his big appearance. The time is flying by too quickly. We love you, Xavier. We are looking forward to all the future birthdays we can have together as we watch you grow.


We had a little celebration for this big event with some friends a few days before his birthday. Embracing my chance to make crazy Halloween cakes for my October baby and combining the festivities with another friend who also has an October birthday, I got brave and had Rebekah help me make a bunch of these monster cupcakes. I think they turned our pretty amazing.


Xavier thought they were pretty cool too.


When he finally got his cupcake he wasn't quite sure how to eat, or even touch this prickly creation.


After a few hesitant attempts...


He finally figured out how to attack that bad boy.


It was a yummy chocolate cupcake and I think Xavier enjoyed it a lot. Don't you?

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House