Christmas PJs & Rain for the Holidays

We've had a lot of fun receiving special packages from our family and friends for Christmas. Last week we received the packages from Grandma C. She said we could open up the PJs early. The kids have LOVED wearing their new pajamas and we couldn't resist getting some pictures by the tree. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa C!


I love the little smile on Xavier's face in this shot. He is such a smiley baby. I think he has been my happiest baby yet.


Trying to get three kids ages three and under to all look at the camera and smile at the same time is a hopeless endeavor. It's like wishing for lightning to strike in the same spot thrice.


I love this shot of the two brothers. Loyd loves his little brother, Xavier. I know they will have a lot of fun together as they get bigger.


Check out the authentic pointy elf ear on this kid! We can thank those handy Phillips genes for our real life Spock. :>)


Ah, my Bekah is getting prettier and prettier as she grows up. Of course, I might be a bit biased in my opinion. :-)


Ok, so Loyd definitely knows how to smile. How can I stay mad at a cheeser face like that?



We had a pretty good rain storm a few days ago. My garden is still soggy. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the rain and splashing in the puddles. To give you an idea of how much they played outside, let's just say Loyd went through 4 pairs of pants that day!





I love this little outfit, so I had to get a picture of Xavier in it before we couldn't snap it on him anymore. Our little man is filling out fast!


We wish you all a happy Christmas this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House