Help! She's killing me with kindness!

This morning I went to get the kids out of bed and I found this. Rebekah decided to give me a break and tried to keep Loyd happy so she threw in all the toys and diapers she could lift into his crib in an effort to keep him from crying. Poor little guy didn't have a square inch to call his own.


Loyd is trying his hardest to walk. He loves to grab a hold of the Dora car and walk around the living room until he crashes into a wall or the counter and needs to turned around. He is also trying to figure out how to get on the car so he can drive it around. Oh boy! I'm in for a runner I think.


Here isDustin with the kids. We had to capture this moment and record it in Rebekah's baby book as this was her first request ever to watch "Dr. Who." Dustin was thrilled by her Science Fiction request and more than happy to oblige.


Here is our little girl looking so grown up. She is getting taller every day and more independent to boot.


Well, I wish everyone a happy Twilight weekend! I'm heading out with a few of my friends for a girls' night out to watch the movie tonight! I hope you have fun plans too!

Comments

I'm going tomorrow with some girlfriends too, while our husbands go see the new James Bond movie... :)
me and my mom are going to see it wednsday
OK so what did you think of the movie?
The Bella actress... she just killed me! Talk about on-screen awkwardness. But it was fun anyway. This was the first movie I have seen in a theatre since... the last Harry Potter.

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House