Halloween and Other Fun Stuff

This was a week of birthday celebrations for Dustin and for Uncle Royal.
Rebekah was all about the cake!


Rebekah also figured out how to turn a simple box into a totally rockin' slide. Here she is demonstrating her great invention skills. You go girl!


Halloween was tons of fun! The kids were adorable and Rebekah was so excited she could hardly wait until after dinner to go "Trick or Treating." Rebekah was a princess and Loyd is her noble steed.






Here are Rebekah and Loyd next to their Jack O' Lantern. Rebekah is modeling the "scarzie" face that she gave as the pumpkin's inspiration. We won the prize for "most creative" pumpkin at the ward Halloween party with this beauty!


He is the cutest horse I've ever seen!


Ah, I love it when the handsome prince is handy for a quick kiss.

Comments

Awwww cute! Dustin should have been a frog and have taken a pic of the princess kissing a frog! ;)Brooklyn uses my legs as a slide, especially if we are somewhere quiet like Stake Conference... gotta nip that one in the bud...
i see were rebekah gets her cake loving stuff (Dustin)im glad u had a fun halloween i didnt i went trick or treating ALONE we went to a spook aly man it was scary the ring girl was there and me adn my friend went through it like 15 times and i always screemed then after the 8th time i let the ring girl come up to my face (I had to put my binki in my mouth so i wouldnt screem) then i finaly puched her away (awwww i tuched her face)Love KAilyn
ZB said…
Look at those cute costumes. They look like they had so much fun.
Aunt Runny said…
Audrey, your cute kids are growing up way too fast. I'm so thankful for blogs so I can check up on you and your family. So glad to be your cousin.

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House