Beauties in the Gard - June

Peonies have started to grace my yard in all their regal splendor.  I always think of my dad when I see the in bloom.  They were a flower he dearly loved.  

The snowball bush did not disappoint this year!  Some of the flower balls were as large as Diana's whole face!  It looked like I had a little dusting of snow when the petals finally fell from the flowers.  

 
I added a third color to my collection of Bleeding Hearts.  I love it!  It's a beautiful red and called Valentine.  Now I have white Dutchman's Britches, pink Bleeding Hearts, and pretty red Valentines.  

The columbines are coming out in full glory this year.  I have yellow, white and purple varieties next to my Green Knight Spruce.  They are so healthy and happy this year, in fact, that they are almost as tall as my little tree!




We've gorged ourselves on rhubarb sauce, cake, bread, and of course cobbler this spring.  We are so loving this yummy little rhubarb!
Some sweet moments of color in my rock garden with snow in summer in bloom and some pretty pink soap wart. 


More moments of color from my front yard.  I love to see all the pretty flowers blooming and filling the world with color.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House