Loyd's Quiz


You know your dad is a teacher when you starting getting quizzes during time out.  Loyd had to get at least a passing grade before Dustin would let him come out of his room.  Good thing Loyd got a 75% on his first try. 



Can you guess what problem behaviors we were hoping to address with this timeout?  I just love the honesty of his thoughts on the answers of some of these questions, and I love the insights Dustin showed into his son's mind when writing up the questions for his quiz. 

Note: All possible answers were based on actual events.
*****
Loyd's answers are highlighted in RED.
 
Page 1 (Front)
Loyd's Quiz        26 Jul 2015
1. I can be reverent during Primary by....
    a. Going to the bathroom
    b. Walking in the hallway
    c. Sitting quietly and listening
    d. Talking with my friends

2. When I use the bathroom at church, I should....
    a. Take a long time
    b. Use it quickly and return to class
    c. Go into other rooms
    d. Run down the hallway to save time

3.  If I am bored in Primary, I could....
    a. Listen to talks, answer teachers' questions, and sing songs
    b. Talk with my friends
    c. Go to the bathroom a lot
    d. Play with toys in my pockets

4. When Primary is over, I should....
     a. Leave the room to find my parents
     b. Go get Maeve from Nursery
     c. Follow my friends
     d. Wait in the Primary room for my parents

Page 2 (Back)
5.   When talking to girls I should....
     a. Tell them that I love them
     b.  Talk to them like I would talk to an adult
     c.  Tell them they are "hot"
     d.  Try to kiss them

6.  When touching others - boys and girls - it is ok to....
     a.  Give hugs and kisses
     b.  Shake hands and pat on the back
     c.  Hit, kick, and slap
     d.  Grab and hold legs

7.  When my tablet runs out of play time, I can....
     a.  Play on Xavier's, Rebekah's, or Mom's tablet
     b. Ask Mom for a popcicle
     c.  Bother other people
     d.  Go play with other toys or outside

8.  If I need to use some one else's password or log in, I should....
    a.  Watch them enter it so I can steal it, and use it when I want
    b.  Wait for them to leave the computer or tablet and play for them
    c.  Ask them to tell me it
    d.  Ask them to enter it for me

*****
 Recent Loyd Quote:

When wearing his favorite Robonauts t-shirt one day, a friend noticed that Loyd had the shirt on backwards and brought this fact to Loyd's attention. 

Without even looking down, Loyd replied, "Oh, it's ok.  It's a double sided shirt so it doesn't matter."  The t-shirt has graphics on both sides (front and back).  

*****
Recent Rebekah Quote:
When telling us story at dinner she explained, "No one else was freaking out except for me because I was the only one smart enough to freak out." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House