Moody Garden's Aquarium

We went to the Moody Garden's Aquarium Pyramid in Galveston this last week with Xavier's preschool class.  Rebekah and Loyd got to skip school and come with us because I know how much they love stuff like this.  It was so much fun to see all the fish and seals and penguins.  We had a great trip and wanted to share some pictures of our underwater adventure.  :)

 
Loyd by the stingray tank.
Rebekah totally got photo bombed!

Xavier loving the penguin exhibit.
Maeve watching the fun penguins swim in the water.
I took the most pictures of Maeve at the Aquarium, but I think that has more to do with her being tied to me via her monkey backpack leash than anything else.  She adored seeing all of the fish and other aquatic wildlife.  I had a hard time getting pictures of her face because she was too enthralled by the animals to take a second and look at me with her big beautiful smile.  :)
Maeve pointing to what she is looking at, penguins!
Just love that smile!

Smile and say "Shark Bate!"  Cornelius kids posing inside a real shark diving cage.
This is what I get from Xavier when I ask for a smile.  Oh yea, well take that in 10 years, buddy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House