Back to School

This week I took the plunge and started back to school. I'm starting a program to earn my Masters in Library Science. Though I'm very excited to be back in school, I can see that it's going to stretch all of my time management skills to keep all the balls in the air with family, church, friends, and school. It should be an interesting adventure!

This week gave me a great chance to test my time management skills. Among other fun activities, Xavier and I were able to tag along with Loyd's preschool to visit the High School barn. We had a ball seeing all of the cows, bulls, chickens, turkeys, pigs, sheep, and goats. It was interesting to hear about individual animals from the students who had raised and cared for them. The boys had to touch every animals and Xavier got quit good at his cow impersonation. He certainly had a lot of practice in the barn. :)





We also had an opportunity to glow in pride over Rebekah. She was one of two children picked from her class to be honored with an Outstanding Character Award. She was honored for showing exemplary acts of Caring for those around her. It was neat to see her receive a nice certificate at a school assembly and then to receive a "bragging rights" yard sign to let the neighbors know what a great kid she is. We are sure lucky to have such a sweet little girl.

Wish me luck and a handy planner! I know I'll need both for the next little bit. :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay, Audrey! I hope everything goes well and wish you the best! Where/how are you doing it? How long will it take? It sounds like the perfect fit for you. Way to go!

Charlotte
I'm hoping everything goes well too. :) I'm doing an online program through Texas Woman's University in Library Science. If I can keep up with 2 classes a semester it will take me 6 semesters (2 years) to finish. It's nice to be back in school, but a bit stressful too. I forgot how much I worry about new things. I'm sure as I get into a groove things will chill.

Any helpful hints from the MBA pro?

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House