Let's Pretend


This week we have been playing pretend to our little hearts' content. Bekah is very stylish as a princess. I especially loved the purple sunglasses. They really added flare and refinement to her onsomble. I just want to have it noted that she put together every piece of her outfit herself. She deserves full credit for this look.


Loyd was brandishing the bubble wand around the back yard like a light saber pro. Hm, maybe we should have named him Luke?


And last but not least, Loyd spent some time practicing his future daddy skills. Here he is singing to his baby. I think he will make a terrific dad one day.

Comments

Very cute Rebekas outfit couldn't of done it better my self. Loyds daddy skills terific I bet he it an awesome singer ;)
Kailyn

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House