Time Out


Winter time in Texas can be a little unpredictable. It will be 30 and chilly in the morning and then 75 and clear blue skies by noon. On Saturday we took advantage of the 75 and clear blue skies moment and played in the back yard. The kids had a great time. Loyd has figured out how to get on the Dora car all by himself and is pretty good at steering it around the patio/drive way. he even made it to Mr. Kiekie's house (I was watching him, the stinker) before returning to the back yard. He can't turn the car yet so he either goes forward or he backs up. It's pretty funny.

Bekah was pretending to have a birthday party with all of her "babies" and Tinkerbell the other day. I was in charge of cutting the pretend cake and serving it to everyone. After I took this picture and put some real dishes in the dish washer I came back and found all the babies lined up in the corner. I asked Rebekah why her babies weren't sitting at the table and she told me, "Babies in Time Out." I asked what the babies had done to warrant such disciplinary action and she enthusiastically told me, "Babies being naughty! Babies threw birthday cake!" Man! I always miss the best pretend food fights!

Comments

Lindsey said…
Your kids are so cute and I am incredibly jealous of your warm winter weather. I can't wait for the days when we can play in the backyard and put off the urge to watch yet another Sesame Street movie. How fun to have two toddlers!
awww there so cute i have some new pictures on my blog check them out!!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House