Flat Olivia



We had a guest come visit this week. Her name is Flat Olivia. We are all very glad she came. The picture above is with her and Rebekah by the NASA rockets on NASA Rd 1. Flat Olivia is here for a school project. We are suppose to show her around town and teach her a little about League City then send her back home. Wish us luck!



A very nice couple in our ward was cleaning out their attic and came across the table/chairs above and a small pretend kitchen complete with dishes. They kindly gave them to us. The kids are in heaven! Loyd learned how to climb up on the chairs by himself in about 5 mins. He also learned he can drive his sister nuts by pushing the table around the kitchen while she tries to put "food" on it. They crack me up. Now Bekah insists on baking in her kitchen all day long and pushes plates of "cereal" and "pancakes and hash browns" on the family all day long. (Note: My menue is more extensive. She just has an obsession with breakfast) Loyd even gets in on the cooking action and throws the little silverware on the floor with great relish.

Loyd is developing his walking skills. Wednesday and Thursday he was pushing himself to stand up without holding on to anything and on Thursday he took 3 steps and danced for a few seconds before plopping down on his bum. Unfortunately, he seems to be taking a break and hasn't shown interest in walking by himself for the last few days. I'll keep you posted and throw up video of his new skill once we get it captured on tape.

Comments

awsome i love NASA i also updated my blog it has a picture of my new pet and me and my friends and im going to update it some more this weekend im going skiing and my friend jaydlee might come up. ('_')
CUTE table and chairs! Someday I will get something like that for my kids too. Free is always great though! I love it. Good thing they do too!
Um remember that you never really liked babysitting? ? why (How) did you turn out to be such a great mom - so patient, adoring, entertaining to your kids, and organized! Way to go! You are my hero!
What fun you have at your house. Your little ones are so cute. They are at such fun ages! We love our play kitchen! My kids could play with it all day. I am glad you get hash browns...I usually just get juice...I don't even give my kids juice! Funny!

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House