Escaped Prison Elves


Grandma C. sent us some fun packages and we were so excited about the new clothes we couldn't resist taking some pictures of the kids in their matching PJs. They were a bit on the wild side tonight so the pictures aren't the best, but they are a start. We'll try and get some better pictures of the two together later.

Thanks Grandma C!
(The second package is hiding in our closet until Christmas morning.)


What a pretty little girl!


This little man cracks me up!
He's smiling because he is planning on ripping that hat off his head in about 2 seconds.

Comments

Oh my goodness that is so cute. Does your grandma C have my address? ;)
Those are SO CUTE!! I love it! Christmas time is just much more fun with kids don't you think? What cute kids you have!
sorry i didnt eat my roof nachos with you @'o'@
there so cute i love those pjs loyd is so cute so is bekah

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House