Easter Sunday 2017 Checklist Cont.




Easter Sunday is a special day each year where we honor and celebrate the work of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, in suffering the agonies of the Atonement and the Resurrection so that we might repent and be forgiven of our many sins and return to live alongside our beloved, loving Heavenly Father, and receive our bodies back in their perfect state one day.  I want to leave my testimony that I know Jesus is the son of God.  He is our beloved and loving elder brother.  I know he lived, died, and lives again.  I know he wants me to be happy and that happiness is achieved only through and by Him.  I love my Savior and hope that one day I can return to live eternally encircled in the arms of His love.

So, here is the conclusion of our Easter fun checklist:

8. Attend LDS Church service meetings to honor and celebrate Easter and the Son of God - Check 

I even talked Maeve into wearing a frilly dress!!  I told her she had to wear it to look like an Easter egg.  She bought it!

9.  Eat a yummy dinner together as a family - Check!

10. Have the annual backyard confetti egg hunt and fight - Check and boy howdy was it fun!!!
Let the Confetti Egg Games Begin!  May the yolks ever be in your favor....





 Look a unicorn!  I got a picture of Rebekah smiling!!!!!!!


 Pre-eggsplosion!  The crashes were the best part for Owen.  Silly boy.  :)

 Man!  A second unicorn picture!  I love that beautiful Bekah smile.  :D

  We had a lot of fun this weekend.  We hope you did too.  :)

Happy Easter!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's About Time We Got Some Snow Around Here

Fun Moments Around the House